Summary: The Sun magazine published my Readers Write submission in its April 2012 issue. The prompt for essays that month was: Best Feeling in the World. My piece stemmed from a free write exercise I did at the Sun’s summer 2011 retreat in Rowe, Mass.
A new Mom in my 40s, I live in the Boston area with my husband Pavlik and our son Simon. Writing is my main gig. I’m also a flutist and singer. An adventure seeker, I love to bike, snow ski, and roller blade. I wish I had more time for scuba diving.
Favorite saying: When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it’s your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. – artist Georgia O’Keeffe
- Thanks, Bode Miller, for Letting Us See You Cry
- Grocery Bag Heals Old Wounds about Holiday Greetings
- Maybe All Teens Should Study Schempp’s Long-Ago Protest
- Marathon Bombings Show Randomness of Who Lives, Who Dies
- How Much Do Any of Us Know about the World’s Religions?
- Smallest Gestures Mean Something to Mourners
- Clinging to Threads of Memory
- Article on People Losing Religion Makes Me Glad I’ve Reconnected to Mine
- Comfort the Parents – and – Siblings of Newtown Victims
- It’s that Happy Whatever Time of Year